Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Mime girl speak-eth...

Well, after great anticipation, our little mime is now officially saying words. She actually has them pretty down pat, if i must say so (and hear so) myself. Her first official word was "dada". Not that i'm not happy that she's talking and all, but why does her first word have to be dada?! I'm the one that plays with her, works with her, pretty much does EVERYTHING with her...and how does she repay me?!?! By saying dada first!!!!!! But i'm not bitter.
Her second official word is "hi". She learned this one pretty quickly once we started. She likes to wave to people, and say hi. It's quite cute actually, even when she does it to strangers. hahaha.
And her latest word is "ball". Well, it kinda comes out more like "bbbaaaaa", but she points to the ball, and i know what she means. It counts people!!
I'm so proud of my little talker!

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...