Friday, April 16, 2010

I guess i should be taking better care...

I was getting ready to leave for work today, and then i get the phone call.
It was my dad.
He said my gram was being taken to the hospital with chest pains.
He told me not to go right away, until we knew better what was going on, so i started off to work.
Then i got another call, that she was having a heart attack in the ambulance, and i should go right to the hospital.
So i went.
By the time i got there, she already had 2 stents puts in, and was on her way to recovery.
They got her settled in a room pretty quickly.
More quick than they did with my dad, at least.
All i could think, was that my both grandmothers and my father have had heart attacks.
Am i destined for one too?
They also checked my gram's "sores", and they think one may be cancerous.
We wont know until mid next week, as all the techs left for the weekend.
More info when it becomes available.
Please say a prayer for my gram.

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...