Friday, March 21, 2008

Baby's first movie...

So baby pa-que saw his/her first movie today! We went to see "Horton hears a Who", and let me tell you, it was really good. I laughed, i cried, i was happy, i was scared...i thoroughly enjoyed it, and the baby sat still for the whole thing! LOL! It was definately a kid movie, but the kind that adults can really enjoy too, like the Incredibles or Monsters Inc. I can't wait till we have the little one and he/she is old enough to go to movies! Kid movies are so much fun.

We also just paid off our cruise...YAY! I can't wait to kick back and relax on a boat that is taking me to the beautiful clear blue waters and white sand beaches of the Caribbean. It is going to be a great time, and we are going with great people too, so it won't be a drag at all. I think everyone is pretty excited, and it will only get better as we get closer. I'm just hoping that the doctor will be able to tell me there is something i can take for motion sickness, just in case. It will be babies first vacation!

I am also getting really excited for our next appointment. Everyone that i talk to online that has had their 1st trimester screening already (and mind you, we are all due the same week) has been able to see their little one "swimming" around, waving, kicking, etc. I can't wait to see mine! I hope he/she smiles for the camera, lol.

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...