Thursday, March 13, 2008

A beautiful day in the neighborhood...

Today was a b-e-a-utiful day in the neighborhood. It wasn't too hot, but it wasn't too cold either. Of course i had to take full advantage of the weather and get in an extra long run, as compared to my "mad dash" runs, that are as fast as i can to get back to the warmth. I think i was even sweating today, believe it or not.

Then, i got home and decided i wanted to try to make peanut butter easter eggs like my aunt makes. Well, i made the peanut butter filling part, and i shaped them into eggs, and now they are chilling in my fridge until tomorrow when i will coat them in chocolate, and hopefully not kill them...lol. Mine never turn out as good as hers. Hers look like, well, eggs...and mine look like blobs of mush covered in chocolate. At least they still taste good.

And then, when i got home from work, i was so hungry i thought i could eat my own arm...so i made salisbury steak, mashed potatoes and corn...and i ate like a pig!! I was totally stuffed for about an hour, maybe two...now i'm hungry again, go figure...lol. At the rate i'm going, my next week belly pic will look like a 9 month belly pic. Thank god i can still run!

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...