Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm sure it's just me...

I'm sure it's just me, i know i know, but i've been feeling HUGE! I know i'm not. I know it's not ACTUALLY fat, that it's all baby and things baby needs...that doesn't change the fact that there are times during the day when i feel like a balloon! I feel like my belly has expanded greatly in just the past few days. I haven't gained too much weight as of yet (then again, i passed on weighing myself today because of all the turkey i ate yesterday..i could be up 5lbs right now!!) I will be taking my usual monday picture tomorrow (hence, the reason mentioned above). I am crossing my fingers for a small weight too. I know it's very superficial of me, but being a runner and never having to worry about my weight...well, i guess that's made me a bit narcissistic, and now that i'm growing, it makes me self concious! I am still holding onto the fact that my pre-pregnancy clothes still fit me.

And i'm officially starting the countdown till i get to see my beautiful (and yes, i know that he/she IS beautiful, and i haven't even see them yet) baby.
T-minus 6 days and counting!!

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...