Monday, March 31, 2008

A lot to update today :)

I have a lot to update today, at least it seems that way. Let me start at the beginning...Saturday, we went to the Girardville parade like usual. It was pretty chilly, but we both still managed to get sunburnt! This year was a special parade because Bill Clinton was there campaigning for his wife. I tried my best to get his picture, but he had secret service all over the place, and there were groupies chasing him, and i didn't want to get squished! Here is my best pic of our former president, well, his back at least...and there is a pic of us at the parade too!












Now, it's monday today, so here is my 13 week belly pic update...









And finally, i had my 13week appointment today...my 1st trimester screening. We won't find out for sure if everything is ok for another few weeks yet, but so far everything looks good ultrasound wise and everything. Pa-Que was being stubborn today, but that's so much like his mother, lol. He was lying with his back to us, and squirming a lot, and kicking, and didnt want to give the u/s tech a good pic...but i was ok with that because i could have stared at him all day long. And, we have ourselves a thumb sucker. Almost the whole time, there that thumb was, in his mouth! It was so cute! We are going to have ourselves a very active baby. And i am so relieved to have finally seen the baby and know that it's ok in there :)




I think he has my nose and my chubby cheeks. Thats my baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...