Sunday, March 9, 2008

My own version of maternity wear...

So Thursday, Friday and Saturday i spent in Hershey with my wrestlers at states. It's much different (and better) when you know people. I am so proud of them! I had one win a state title, and one get third (it should have been first or second, but let's not get into that on here). So needless to say, i spent 3 days in bleacher seats...hard bleacher seats. So today, i took the opportunity to spend the day with my mom and aunt at the mall (Frank went out to his archery club to spread the good word). I looked at a lot of nice maternity things, though they were hard to find, as some places didn't carry anything. I also looked at a lot of cute things for baby pa-que (can't wait till i can get them!!). But in the end, i wound up going into Aero and buying, apparently what's new...the LONG tank top (and i mean long as in a young version of maternity long, not the skin tight belly showing stuff), and i got some cute empire waist t-shirts that are very flowy and long on the bottom (again, very cute and still in style, but will hide my bump nicely). They aren't REALLY maternity clothes, but hopefully i won't get that big. We'll see!

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...