Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!



Another week has gone by. Despite all the eating that i have been doing, i have managed to stay the same weight for another week in a row. Thank God!! I noticed myself getting a belly the first few weeks of this pregnancy, and since week 9, i think it's been getting smaller. At least thats how i feel (or how i'm trying to convince myself to feel). Here is my latest belly pic...



And on Sunday, our crib finally came in. We went to pick it up (and let me tell you that that "site to store" place where they deliver your stuff to is REALLY slow), and Frank put it together already. I am really really happy with the way it looks. It is just what we wanted...perfect! I know it's not the fancy schmancy new kind that everyone wants now, but it's right for us...here it is :) We still need a mattress.

I can't wait to finally have the baby to put in it!

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...