Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A long time craving...

Let me start off this blog by posting my newest pic. This is my 9wk baby bump...






Tonight, we went to the Wayside for $1 nachos. I have been hungry for nachos for at least 2 months now, and i'm just now getting them. And let me tell you, they were sooooooo good. They were loaded with beef, cheese, lettuce, tomato, jalepenos, sour cream, guacamole and salsa. I am so happy right now. The only thing was, they didn't start until 7pm, so i had to sit there and kinda watch everyone else eat while i waited for my nachos. Good thing i am hungry and pregnant, i inhaled those nachos when i got there.






Also, i finally took pictures of the finished nursery. Here are a few of them.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! How cute are you with your little bean bump? I also love the pics of the nursery. I am so excited for you and Frank (can you tell?) Love, Aunt Marian

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...