Saturday, April 26, 2008

Baby Mama...

Today, we went to the movies, and we saw "Baby Mama". I thought this would be an appropriate movie to go see, what with the current situation we're in. It was a really good movie! It's not a chick flick at all, like you would obviously think from the title. It was very much so a comedy, and by the end of the movie i was laughing so hard i had tears streaming down my face. Even Frank was laughing almost uncontrollably by the end. I would definately recommend this movie for a good laugh.

Yesterday i didn't post, though i had meant to, so i will put my post into this one. I've come to realize that just about every pregnant woman has a "thing". By "thing" i mean a project or something that they want to do that they normally wouldn't. My pregnancy thing is starting my own veggie garden and planting some flowers in my front flower bed and cleaning it up a bit. I am well aware that this is a large undertaking, but i really have the urge to do it. Now, for any of you that know me, you know full well that my thumb is as black as they come, but i am going to try my best at this. It can't really be THAT hard to plant some flowers and put some veggies in a little garden, can it? I sure hope not!

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...