Monday, April 14, 2008

How do like them apples?

apple!


Well, baby is an apple this week. He/she is about 4-4 1/2 inches long and weights about 2 1/2 ounces. I can't believe it's been 15 weeks already. It really doesn't seem like that long. I guess when i'm showing more and i feel different, time will go by more slowly, but right now it seems to be flying by!



And here it is...duh-duh-dum!!! My 15 week belly shot. I have really popped in the last week. It's harder to hide in tops now. I'm still waiting for that "actual" baby look, but i'm not encouraging it to come any sooner...i still have a few weeks of cooler weather left, so it needs to hold off until then. My weight is still fairly under control. I haven't been eating too much extra, just enough for the both of us :)

I'm getting very anxious to find out what little pa-que is. We have 5 more weeks yet, but i wish it was time already! Everytime we go to the mall or to wal mart of something, we look at the baby things...the diapers, the clothes, it's all so cute! I guess i should be anxious about the things that will be happening sooner...like feeling the baby kick. They say that should happen within the next week or so, so i'm anxious to find out if i'll know what i'm feeling or if i'll think it's just a hunger pain or something.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

You're 15 weeks now. Alot of times they can tell on a sono. If you go in and self-pay for a sono (not expensive; if you go to a commercial, non-medical place, it's less than $100) you'll be able to see the sex PROBABLY, or you can, you know, make up some fake symptoms to get a sono at the doc. I'm not saying I've ever done it...but I am saying that we found out Riley Kate was a girl at 15 weeks. ;) I've been pregnant 8 times and I've NEVER waited till 20 weeks to find out, except with this one (and that was because I had no time to get a sono). I can't stand waiting. By the way, Intelligender was right for me (though alot of people report that it was wrong), so that might be an option too.

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...