Thursday, April 17, 2008

The warm tops strike again...

Well, it wa a beautiful day in the neighborhood today. With the warm weather comes cooler clothes...capri pants, shorts, t shirts, tank tops. Today, i wore capri pants a tank top and a tshirt to work. It was quite a feel to get my capris on though. The ones i wanted to wear were the kind that have the weird baggy stuff around the waist in the back and then are harder to button in the front. Needless to say, it was harder to get them on than usual, but i did and it wasn't unconfortable. Chalk one up for me!! The tshirt was baggier, but a bit shorter, so that's why i put the tank under it (to cover my belly a bit better while still trying to stay cool). Well, i guess i was unsuccessful. The middle school field hockey coach came up to me before their game today...she said she didn't want to assume anything, or be rude, but she was wondering if i were pregnant. When i said yes, she sort of mentioned that i looked it. Guess i'm not hiding my belly as well as i thought i was. And there i was thinking that i didn't look that big yet, and that i was hiding it well and nobody would notice. Boy was i wrong. Oh well, it's not like people aren't going to find out soon enough anyways, and i at least made it almost 16weeks before anyone noticed on their own (or at least said anything about it). I'm figuring about 1 1/2 - 2 more weeks until i can wear shorts everyday. That is my original goal, to make it to shorts weather in my old clothes. COME ON WARM WEATHER!!!

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...