Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Primary day!

Well, i just wanted to get on here and update everyone on the goings on. First off, i just got back from my doctor's appointment. I only got to hear the heartbeat today, but that's still good enough for me! Baby pa-que's heartrate went up from last time, it's 162 now. Now, all the boards i've gone to said that the high heartrates (in the 160's) are girls and that the low ones (in the 150s) are boys. I am very confused now. I've had low then high! Maybe baby pa-que isn't sure yet what he/she wants to be, lol. I'm trying to be strong and make it to my 20week gender determintation u/s, but it's very very hard. I can't wait to find out!

And, it's also primary day here in PA. Dam the luck, i am registered a republican so i can't vote in the GOOD presidential election. I just want to say for the record, that i would totally vote for Hillary! But i did go vote anyways, so my vote will count...not for much just yet, but for something!

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...