Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I just keep going and going and going...

I have found, mostly just recently, that i am always hungry. Let me rephrase that...i am ALWAYS HUNGRY!!!! I can eat and get full, don't get me wrong, then i can feel my belly moving and stretching to fit all the food. Then, like an hour later, i am hungry again. It's like Chinese food everyday! This is a recent thing, though most of the people that are due around the same time as i am have had this for a while. It's hard sometimes to tell my belly "No, you can't eat constantly". I'm still eating, don't get me wrong! Just not all the time like i want to, lol. And lately, i've been craving soft pretzels and bagels...weird, i know!

I've also been having a personal debate with myself over what to do with my bellybutton ring...do i take it out now, do i wait till around 5 months to take it out, do i get the special pregnancy belly rings so i can leave them in, i just don't know!!

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...