Thursday, April 10, 2008

Let the sun shine...

Today was the most gorgeous day so far this whole spring! I was so excited to wake up and not have to put on my winter apparrel to let the dogs out to go to the bathroom. So, as tired as i was when my alarm went off this morning, i forced myself to get dressed and i took the dog for a nice run. Boy am i glad that i did! It was so nice, both the dog and i were both sweating!

Then work was even nicer. The softball girls had an away game, the middle school field hockey girls has an away game, and the jv baseball guys went to Trevorton, so all i had at the school was the varsity baseball boys. So what did i do with my new-found time? I drove my cart out to the baseball field, parked way up at the top, and sat there in the sun doing my crossword puzzle and cryptoquote. It was a wonderful way to spend the sunny day (when i couldn't be at home, that is). And i actually got home at a reasonable time, so Frank and I got to eat dinner before 8pm, lol. Then...believe it or not...we took a walk, yes, i said a walk!!!

And now, there is a guy coming over to buy the truck! NO WAY! He is only giving us a down payment today, as he won't have the full amount for a few more days and he wants us to hold the truck for him. Needless to say, we are super happy!!!

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...