Tuesday, December 30, 2008

So you HABLA my ENGLASE?!

Our computer basically crashed yesterday, which is why i haven't been able to blog lately. I'm not sure what happened, but it just died. Thank god for the helpful man at Dell. Not the man from Indonesia or China or India that can't speak english, yet still think they can help us lowly Americans that can't speak your language and have to say "HUH" and "WHAT" after everything you say, but the man we managed to get that actually spoke english! He was very helpful and nice, and helped us computer illiterate folk get our computer back to it's previously running state. Thank you Dell man, for giving me my blog back, and my computer friends that i would inevitably be lost without. Thank you Dell man, for bringing back my pictures and files, even though i was finally smart enough to save them on back-up discs (since this computer crashing thing seems to happen to us qiute often). Thank you Dell man, for not frustrating my husband this morning, as he isn't always a morning person. And thank you Dell man, for HABLA-ing my ENGLASE!

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...