Monday, December 1, 2008

Too little for xmas...

So i've decided that Mady really IS too young for Christmas. I wasn't quite sure, but i am now. She won't know if she has 1 or 31 presents under the tree this year. This fact has given me some peace of mind though. I have bought a few "newborn" sized things for her, and i was afraid she wouldn't fit into them in 24 days...but now that i have come to accept that she won't know the difference, i'm just going to wash the stuff and give it to her now. I also bought a few bigger things that i'm going to wrap up and put under the tree, along with the jumperoo that we bought her, and that will make it look nice. And i will be able to take pictures of it all and show her, and she will still be able to wear all the newborn stuff i've bought for her before she outgrows it all. I love sales~!

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...