Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Where is the snow?

I can already tell that some of you are mad at me, just from you reading the title of this post. But don't be mad, i'm only saying it for purely selfish reasons. I want school to be canceled so i can spend more time with my baby! It doesn't have to be BAD snow, just enough so i don't have to go to work. Where is this HORRIBLE winter that everyone predicted? I thought we were supposed to have the worst winter in years and years. I laugh at that now.

Yesterday school let out 2 hours early, so i had more time with my baby since i didn't have to go to work. I still had to take her to daycare though, since school didn't let out until late and i still was paying for it. I used that time to run around town and the plaza across from WalMart and get some more xmas shopping done. I still have more shopping to do, but who knows when i'll get that all done now. I am hoping online shopping and express delivery will work this year.

1 comment:

Megan R. said...

I'm with you, where is the snow? I love snow, and wish there was more of it! It's so cozy, being at home with Carson, looking at the snow!

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...