Monday, January 19, 2009

Not Me! Monday...

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

So here it is...my very first (of many, i'm sure) Not Me! Monday. Feel free to add your Not Me's to the comment area, or grab the button for yourself!
*I certainly DID NOT wait until friday of last week to finally get all of my Christmas decorations down. I mean, after all, Christmas was in fact 3+ weeks ago, and pretty much everyone is un-decorated by now.
*I certainly DID NOT make myself late for work 3 times last week because i was sucked into a television show that i've seen before. I mean, honestly, i've already seen it, who would want to watch ANY show more than once?!
*I certainly DID NOT have to chase my dog up the street because he jumped the fence. Ecko is a good dog, why would he want to chase his favorite friend up the street to play when he could stay in the yard with his obviously boring brother.
* I certainly DID NOT buy my daughter even more clothes for the summer. She totally has enough, and any mother with any sense would not buy her young baby more clothes when she already has enough to wear..knowing full well she may not even fit in the come summer.
* I most certainly DO NOT still have my christmas decorations still sitting in their tubs in Mady's room. Of course i would put them away right once i got them down. Why procrastinate? Not me!

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...