Thursday, January 29, 2009

A snow day...

Yesterday was a snow day for me. There was no school, therefore, no work! I love snow days, especially when Frank is off too. We get to spend the whole day together, and now we have a beautiful daughter to spend it with. She really makes it the most fun. She is always doing something new and funny, and being home all day, i get to capture it on photo and on video!



Sometimes she gets very camera shy, and she has learned to "sniff" out the camera no matter where you hide it at. I've tried hiding it behind pillows, way far to each side, below her, abover her, even behind me! Nope, she always finds it and stares at it, and she doesn't like to smile for the camera for some reason. Does this mean i don't have a model on my hands?

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...