Wednesday, January 21, 2009

To buy or not to buy...

So Frank and I have been debating back and forth for a few days now. Should we or shouldn't we. It's all over the Bumbo. Yes, you heard me correctly, the Bumbo. A foamy plastic seat for Mady, and it's causing all this question. We don't know if we should buy it or not. Some people say their babies have used it once or twice and then, kind of, rocked themselves out of it...and others say their babies love it. I don't know what to do. Maybe if she were a month younger, i would be all over this. But at this point, she is almost...and i say almost carefully here...almost sitting up on her own. She just wobbles a bit side to side. I don't know...she's gone this long without one. I am giving myself until this weekend to make a decision. That's when we do our grocery shopping, and that's when i'm either going to buy it or not, at least that's what i'm saying now, until this weekend comes and i haven't decided and i want more time.

1 comment:

Megan R. said...

I suggest checking Craigslist for a used one. You can easily wipe it down clean, and they are usually half price there. That way, if she doesn't use it much, you didn't invest as much!

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...