Monday, January 26, 2009

Not Me! Monday...

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Here is my weekly dose of the Not Me! Monday's. I'm going to keep it short because i plan to post another post, and i'm sure you don't want to be on here forever reading things.
* I most certainly DID NOT laugh until i was ready to pee in my pants when Mady had her "cannon explosion"...for more details about this, read my laughter lives post tomorrow.
* I definately DID NOT order Mady a bunch of clothes for next winter already. Seriously, even though they were on sale, i would be nuts to order clothes that far in advance, not knowing what size she would be by then
* We most certainly DID NOT go out and buy ourselves 2, yes count them 2, iPod touch's this weekend. Why would we need 2? That would just be a waste of money, and i don't waste money anymore.
* I definately DID NOT walk out the door to go to work and forget my keys. My life is so care free, why would i ever let something slip my mind?
*~The following is Frank's addition to the post~
We most certainly DID NOT take our baby to visit my friend in the hospital, who just so happened to have her own baby just yesterday...Frank thinks this was wrong of us. He compared it to someone proposing to their girlfriend at someone elses wedding. I personally don't think it's bad, but like i said, this was his addition to the post, so i let him go with it.

1 comment:

Megan R. said...

when my bestie had her baby, I went up to see her and the baby with Chunky Monkey in tow! She didn't mind at all. We took pics of them together to show what a "normal" sized baby vs. a "ginormo" sized baby looks like. Besides, what was I going to do with him, let him fend for himself at home?

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...