Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Getting closer...

So i finally have my bag packed for the hospital.
I know, i know, what took me so long?!
With Mady, i was packed and ready to go at 7 months, lol.
But with moving, and having a 2 year old to chase around everyday, and still working, time has just flown by!
But i'm packed now.
The bag is in the trunk of my car, ready to go.
I also have a bag packed for Mady in my trunk too, just in case it's early/late and she'll need to stay at someone's house overnight.
I'm starting to feel more organized and ready for this baby...sorta.
I'm still nervous, but i think that's normal.

I've been feeling "something", but i'm not sure what it is.
For all you mom's out there, i know what you're going to say...
"If it were something, you'd know it"
Not necessarily true.
With Mady, i never felt anything.
Not a real contraction, not a fake contraction, no pressure, nothing...well, nothing until they induced me, but that's different.
I figure if it's something i need to worry about, it will start to get closer and closer together, or my water will break.
Either way, i'm sure i'll know it when the time comes...i hope!

Until then, we just play the waiting game.
I count down the days on the calendar and hope that it isn't any longer than that.
You hear that baby...NO LONGER THAN EXPECTED!!

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...