Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It's that time again...

Yep, it's about that time again. Time for me to serve the little girl living inside of me her eviction notice. As of tomorrow morning, my belly will read...

Dearest princess-to-be,
I know you are comfortable where you are at right now, i don't blame you. No random people touching you, holding you, bothering you, generally making you angry. It's really warm and cozy. All the food you can eat! But let me explain something to you, it's pretty nice out here too!
There is much more room for you to live out here. There is a beautiful new crib waiting for you. You will have 2 windows all your own that you can look out of and see tons of wildlife. There are tons of people that love you and want to hold you and make you happy and feed you lots of yummy food. I know, it's not as good as the stuff you're getting now thanks to mommy, but it will get better. I hear the cook is pretty decent. And did i mention that there's more room out here?! I hear the place you're living in now doesn't get much bigger (pity).
So this is it, girl. Your 30 day eviction notice. No more than that, do you hear me in there?! You are already causing me more pain and grief than your older sister did...i think it's time you come out and share that grief with your father.

All my love,
Your current landlord

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...