Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Update part 2...

So we’ve officially switched cell phone providers. We’re no longer getting ripped off! Our bill is considerably less now, and we actually get service at the new house! With our old provider, we didn’t get any service at the new house…come to think of it, we didn’t get service most of the way TO the new house. I even get service at work now, which I never did before.

We got new phones. Of course, Frank had to pick one of the most expensive phones out of the ones we were looking at. I on the other hand, went with something, well, cheap. It’s still nice, don’t get me wrong, it’s just not what I would have picked normally. But, we’re supposed to be cutting back on our spending…and as much as he thinks I’m just trying to make him feel bad, if he wants the expensive phone, I guess I’m stuck with the cheap-o one for now. Oh well. At least it does what I need it to do, that’s all that matters.

On another note, we’re still looking for an internet provider at the new house. We used to have Verizon, but they don’t service our new area. So now we’re shopping around for something that won’t cost more a month than our mortgage. So far we haven’t found anything really good, but I don’t know how much longer either of us can go without the internet. Neither of us likes to admit it, but we are both lost without it. Hopefully we’ll get that straightened out really soon, before we go crazy!

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...