Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Another one bites the dustbunny...

So i've FINALLY started my "spring" cleaning around the house. I thought it would be smart to start with the upstairs and work my way down, since the downstairs is so much bigger and there is so much more to do. Well, i decided to start with the master bedroom today, since it was a bit cooler than it's been all week. I thought this "project" of mine would not be that hard. I thought it would take me, oh, say, 3-4 hours to clean the master bedroom and the walk-in closet. Boy, was i wrong!! I started cleaning at about 10am, thinking i would be done around 1ish and i could go for my run then. NOOO! I was about halfway done at 1230pm, so i took a 45min lunch break, and then i went back to work. It's now 445pm and i just finished. JUST FINISHED! And i only got the master bedroom done, i didn't even get into the closet! I'm hoping that it only took so long because i decided to rearrange the furniture in there, and for no other reason. This is why i hate to clean so much!

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...