Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Oh the dirt...

First of all, thank god it was cooler today than yesterday. I thought i was going to die yesterday! It was so hot and humid, and being pregnant didn't help. Remind me to never be pregnant over the summer again! At least not until we get a new house with a pool, lol.

So, since it was cooler today, i started my downstairs cleaning. I decided to start in the dining room, since it was the easiest. Let me just tell you, i vacuum and dust and stuff downstairs, but i don't regularly shampoo the carpets. Well, when i moved everything out of the room to shampoo the carpets, it was like a dirt-fest! It was not pretty. I went over the carpets a few times to make sure all the dirt was up. You have to keep in mind that the door to my backyard is in the dining room, so the dogs come in with their muddy paws all the time...we're not just that dirty all on our own. At least it's clean now. Now i just have 3 more rooms to go...3 large rooms, with lots of things to do in each room. Somehow, i'm thinking it will take me more like 2 days on each room as opposed to 1 day on each room. What is wrong with me?!! I hate cleaning!! Ugh.

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...