Saturday, July 5, 2008

Sale Sale Sale...

Today, Frank and i did what we said we weren't going to do...we went baby shopping. We couldn't help ourselves...it was a sale...a 50% off already low prices sale at Kmart. We bought a few summer outfits for her to wear next summer, they are so darn cute! I had to leave when i did so i wouldn't buy more! Since we were out there already, we went to the mall and walked around for a while. It was a nice day out :)
We then went to WalMart on the way home to get the grocery shopping out of the way. Everything was good up to that point. We went about our normal routine, we started in the back at the deli and made our way forward to the frozed stuff. Well, once we left the deli area, we went to get cereal and i thought i was dying. I got the worst cramp, like a menstral cramp. It totally took my breath away. I actually had to croutch down for a minute or two. I got up and walked really slow, and after about 3-5min it went away. It didn't come back (thank god...as i told Frank, you can keep those cramps far far away from me!). Needless to say, we finished shopping and i came home and now i'm going to sit with my feet up for the rest of the night. I don't know why it happened, but i know that i need to sit down now, lol. This whole giving birth thing, i think i need to rethink it.

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...