Friday, July 11, 2008

One more room clean...

Another room can finally get checked off the list. I just finished cleaning my computer room. Well, i cleaned the room itself yesterday, and i rearranged the furniture...today i cleaned the furniture in their, shampooed and vacuumed it all. Now i just have 2 more rooms to go, the hardest 2 rooms of all...the living room and the kitchen. There isn't much furniture moving i can do in my living room (if you've seen it, you'd know), but there sure is a lot of cleaning. And the kitchen, now that's prolly gonna kill me!! It's definately gonna take me 2 days, if not more, to do the kitchen. I was counting on Frank having a week off when this job was done this week so he could help me and maybe it wouldn't take so long, but he got a call from the hall at work on Tuesday that they wanted him to leave the job he was at now (Target) and go to another job that started yesterday (Reading Hospital). So needless to say, i'm not going to get his help for a week. Oh well. At least he's working.
I'm going to a conference in Washington DC this weekend. I don't really want to go, but i know i have to to keep up my credits so i can have a job. It shouldn't be TOO bad, it's on the shoulder, and i tend to get my fair share of shoulder injuries, so it should help me. Guess we'll see. I hope it's not too humid there, i don't fair well in the humidity, being pregnant and all.

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...