Thursday, July 24, 2008

Raise me up...

So yesterday i had a meeting at the school to go over my yearly evaluation, sign my contract, and see what my raise was. I thought i would have to negotiate a little bit more, you know, earn my money. Well, to my surprise, they thought i did a fantastic job...yes, i said fantastic...and they gave me the maximum raise that i could get. I was totally shocked, i didn't even have to argue my case or bargain or anything! It was so easy! Even though i think there are things i can improve on, i guess that's just the perfectionist in me. I was so happy!

And today i went back out to the school for physicals. I was there 8 1/2 hours...holy crap! There were so many kids, and so many parts to the physicals. It was exhausting, but now it's done. Now all i have left is the 2 weeks of camp, which i'm dreading, especially since i'm pregnant.

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...