Friday, July 25, 2008

I wonder...

As i sat on the couch last night, watching tv, i had about a million things running through my head...and out of those million, about half were baby related, surprise surprise. Most of my questions are probably ridiculous, but maybe not for a first time mom. I'm sure this one is no exception, it just made me think a bit more. I wonder if the babies activity time NOW will determine her activity time when she is born, or even WHEN she is born. Let me explain, since my thoughts run together sometimes. Now, baby is not really active in the mornings, like she is sleeping...but at night, she is kicking away like she is taking a Tae Bo class! So i wonder, does this mean there is a better chance that she will sleep in the mornings and be awake at night once she is born? And i wonder if it means that i have a better chance of labor starting at night while she is at her most active, as opposed to when she seems to be sleeping. This is just some of the wacky stuff that runs through my head on a daily basis...come join the fun, lol.

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...