Monday, July 7, 2008

Cauli...






Cauliflower






Well, it's 27 weeks now. I feel like i've been stuck in the same week for a month now! This week, baby is the size of a hefty head of cauliflower. She is around 14-14 1/2 inches long, and weighs between 2-2 1/2lbs. Baby is growing eyelashes now, and she is starting to put on baby fat finally. All her organs are finishing developing and starting to prepare for birth.







Here is my 27 week belly picture. I am really starting to pop out now, but it's really mostly all in the front! I've been starting to have those "hormonal" moments now, where i'm ready for the baby to come out so i can have a beer, be cool and fit in my old clothes. It's funny how emotional i get sometimes. Poor Frank, lol.
I decided to add a picture of what i look like from behind, so you can all actually see that i don't really look all that pregnant from the back. I have that extra little bit around the love handle area, but other than that i look about the same. It's very weird, but i think i like it...for now at least.

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...