Monday, July 28, 2008

Another post today..2 of 2



Yesterday was my baby shower. I just wanted to take a minute to tell everyone how it was and to thank everyone involved for everything they did. I had a really good time, and i hope everyone else did as well. There were a lot of games, some harder than others...and yes, some had to be hard so everyone didn't do the same as everyone else! But all in all, i think they were fun games, especially the "Guess what i'm eating" game...really makes you think about what you feed your baby, lol.


I wanted to thank everyone for the wonderful presents that we received. It was definately more than i expected. Everything is so nice, from the bigger items down to the clothes. Our baby will be the best dressed baby in town :) Even Frank loved everything we got, and that's a lot to say for a boy! I can't begin to thank everyone for their generosity, thank you so very much.


We were putting things away last night, and Frank put some stuff together, and it's just very weird to think that in 70days or less, we'll have a baby! It's almost like a dream, it's so hard to believe...then i look at my belly, lol.


Just wanted to add a pic or two, since they were so cute. This is my diaper cake and my diaper teddy bear. They are made of diapers, ribbon and clothes.

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...