Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A long day, well appreciated...

I spent all day yesterday working on the nursery...putting things away, washing clothes, etc. Here is some of my handy work thus far.
Almost finished 4 Here is the changing table area
Almost finished 3 Here is the clothes dresser...and yes, that IS a book collection started on top
Almost finished 1 Here is the crib with the new crib set inside
Almost finished 2 Here is where the rocking chair will go..right now it's our storage area for the swing, the bath tub, the two car seats and the stuffies (until we get the toy hammock up).

It all looks so real now, i can stand in the doorway and see the baby in the crib, it's so weird! It's almost scary, thinking that i will have to take care of a baby...me! Sometimes i can't even take care of Frank and I, let alone a baby. I guess it's all an instinct thing, at least that's what they tell me. Thank god for family and friends, or i think we'd be in for it.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Everything looks great! Now all you need is the baby! And...a name! Any progress there yet?

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...