Thursday, May 7, 2009

Another day, another raindrop...

That's right, it rained again yesterday. Seriously now people, this is like 5 or 6 days in a row now. I am really sick of rain. Not only because it forces Mady and I to stay inside and do the same things over and over again, but because it cancels all my sporting events at work. I know what you're thinking, that's a good thing, i can come home early and spend time with my wonderful family. No, not so much. Well, yes, it does mean those things, but it also means that the games have to be rescheduled. And since there is only this week and next week to play games, and we already have a pretty full week next week...what does that mean you ask? Double headers at night, double headers on saturday, and games every single day of the week. I know!! Drive me crazy why don't you!

Mady has learned a new "tactic", but to my advantage, she only uses it on daddy. When he is feeding her dinner, and he starts going slower with the bites because he is distracted with the tv (i know, tell me about it...focus Frank focus), she used to whine. Now she's gotten smarter. She will whine AND bang her hand on the high chair, as if to say "Service, bartender, service!" It's quite funny. And she doesn't do it for me. Maybe that's because i don't watch tv when i feed her, i focus on her eating as fast or slow as she wants. Who knows for sure, all i know is that it is too funny to watch. What daddy daughter bonding.

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...