Monday, May 4, 2009

Time for a change...

So, our vaccuum took a major crap earlier this week, and we've been without one. Let me tell you, even though i absolutely hate hate hate to clean, i could barely stand my house! I really needed to vaccuum the floor. I think i had this feeling mainly because i didn't want to put Mady down on an unclean floor. I didn't want her covered in dog hair, dust, or my hair. So last night, Frank went to WalMart and bought the vaccuum that we were looking at. It's a Bissel powerforce, and it cleans like nothing else! I dont' know if it's because it's such a great vaccuum, or because it's new, but i love it. It's got one of those tornado things inside, so you can see the dirt spinning in circles. It's kinda gross, but really neat to watch at first. So needless to say, i have a new toy to play with. And, believe it or not, i DO vaccuum my house a few times a week (all because of Madylinn, not at all because i like to clean).

I'm also very sick of the rain. What happened to that warm weather that i so loved last weekend, and the weekend before that?! Not that it's freezing outside anymore, but i really just want it to be warm already! And it's supposed to rain all week long! What am i supposed to do with that? I can't take Mady out in the rain, and i think the both of us are getting cabin fever lately. She was spoiled those few days in the sun, being at the playground and on the swings and just outside in general.

1 comment:

Jeff, Traci and Kaden said...

Oh, I LOVE to vacuum! So weird of me. But ever since having Kaden, I vacuum much more often just like you!

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...