Monday, September 22, 2008

Another week closer...

This week, baby is the length of a Leek. If she has been gaining weight in the right amounts, she should be 6lbs 8 1/2oz right now.



Baby is fully developed and ready to make her appearance. She has been very active lately, especially at night. I'm am very ready for her to be here already. I could use some sleep. I know i'm not really going to get sleep with a newborn around, but i know i'll get more than i'm getting right now! And being able to lay on my belly, and not having to get up every few hours to pee, that will totally make it all worth while! And i'll be able to hold her and touch her, and Frank will be able to carry her for a little while, not just me all the time! He is as excited as i am right now, i think both of our nerves have finally calmed down and we're just anxious at this point.

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and they will tell me if baby girl decided to stay head down, or if she wanted to be breech again. If she is breech, i will have to have her turned again, and they will induce me right away so she doesn't turn again. So i guess we'll see if i get to pick her birthday or if it will be a surprise.

1 comment:

grindstaff said...

hope u had a great at the fair.i juest BIP had the stuff to carry. luv yu-all lynda wayne brian grindstaff

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...