Friday, September 19, 2008

Monkey on my back...

The past two days, i've felt like i've had another person on my back. My lower back is so achy, it hurts! And then yesterday i started to get lower abdominal pain along with it. I'm hoping this is a sign that labor will start soon. I know i think i'm ready and all, but i know underneath it all i'm really scared. But i think i'm just scared i'll do something wrong, like not feed her enough, or feed her too much, or put her diaper on wrong, or leave her in the car (that's my dream, that Frank and i leave her in the backseat of the car..and we know it, it's not accident). I guess those are all rational fears, minus the car one, that i'll just have to get over. I know i'm ready to be done being pregnant though, that's for sure.

On a bright note, tomorrow will be my goal date. I said that baby girl had to stay in my belly until at least Saturday, so i could go to the Bloom Fair and eat some good food. I am gonna go and eat lots and lots of good food, and walk around a lot too, so maybe she'll make her apperance soon.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

We're going to head to the fair tomorrow too! Want to meet? I'll myspace message you with my cell.

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...