Friday, September 26, 2008

Another week down...

Well, another week down and still counting! No baby for me yet. I am really getting impatient now. I know i should be trying to enjoy these last few days of peace and quiet and basic sanity, but i just can't seem to! All i can think about is when this baby is finally going to make her appearance to the world!

This weekend, Frank and I are going to try to enjoy ourselves. We are going to sleep in and relax and basically do what we want to do, hopefully for the last weekend of our lives until we're too old to enjoy it! We've had our "date weekend" planned for almost 2 months now, and i honestly wasn't sure if we'd actually get to do it or not. In a way i was hoping we wouldn't, but in a way i was hoping we would. At this rate, i think i'm going to be pregnant forever! Elephants have nothing on me!

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...