Monday, September 1, 2008

Another week...



Well, i've made it to 35 weeks. Only 35 days left to go, thank goodness. I am sooo ready for her to be here already!

Baby's organs are done developing now, all except her lungs. They are still working on staying inflated when she breathes, but they will be completely done by the end of the week. She doesn't have much room to move around in there anymore, so she mostly rolls. She is 5 1/4lbs now, and she is about 18 1/2 inches long. She is the size of a large honeydew melon this week.
As for me, i'm in my last week of baby's rapid growth and my last week of swelling. Supposedly i should even out after this week is over. I can't wait for that, because i feel like a Macy's Day float right now. My ankles are very swollen by the end of the night. She will be here soon, not soon enough!

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...