Monday, September 29, 2008

Still going...

Yes, it's week 39 and i'm STILL pregnant!! I know i'm officially not overdue and that i have a full week left until this little bundle of joy is supposed to be here, but i'm not sure i can wait anymore. I am pretty tired of being pregnant right now. I think the thing i am looking forward to the most is being able to sleep on my stomach again, i know it sounds like a stupid thing, but i miss it so much. I also miss having ankles. Now don't get me wrong, i have ankles now, it's just that by the time i get home at night, my calves have eaten them!



Baby girl is the size of a small watermelon this week. She is reaching 7lbs now. She has officially run out of room in my stomach, so now when she kicks and tries to move around, my whole stomach shakes and rolls, making it look like an alien is about to erupt from my tummy!

At my last appointment, baby girl was still the way she should have been, which is head down and face backwards. I'm hoping that she stayed that way and that she's finally dropped. I am anticipating seeing baby anyday now...i know that makes it more likely that she won't show up anytime soon, but i still hope for it everyday now! I have another doctors appointment on Wednesday, and i'm hoping it's all good news. I've been doing everything i can think of to help her hurry up and arrive. I've been walking all over the place, bouncing on my exercise ball, drinking raspberry tea...and i have no idea if it's helping or not! I am just gonna keep it up and keep trying to will her out. I need super powers darn it!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

No matter what anyone tells you, don't do the castor oil. It is so disgusting that I dry heave every time I think about it, OR any time I see a McDonald's milkshake, because that's what I mixed it in.

But raspberry leaf tea will help tone things, and squats will too. But walking is best. Good luck!

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...