Monday, September 8, 2008



Well, it's now 36 weeks...only 28 days to go :) YAY!! This week, she is the size of a crenshaw melon. Now what the heck that is is beyond me. Baby girl is a little over 19 inches long and weighs roughly 6 1/2 lbs. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, the first of my weekly appointments, so i am hoping to find out her height and weight more accurately. I can tell that it's getting close because i am finally starting my weekly appointments. That, and the fact that when i tell people i have 28 days or less left, they say "wow, you're very close...you look great". That's what keeps me going, the fact that people think i still have 3 months left. I think if i was any bigger i would fall over and die!


Here is my 36 week belly pic. Can i remind everyone about the eviction notice? LOL!

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...