Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's started...

So yesterday was an interesting day. I woke up early to a thunderstorm. It was a really good one, and it lasted for a while. Well, i was supposed to have a dentist appointment at 930am. They called me and told me that they had lost power and i was going to have to reschedule. Well, i wasn't mad about it, i just figured i had more time in the morning to get ready for my doctor's appointment. Well, i sat down and at breakfast, and wouldn't you know my luck, the dentist called back and said they got power back and i could come down. Well, it was about 915am and i had just eaten, so i had to rush around and get ready and try to brush breakfast off my teeth, lol. Well, i went to the dentist and i was there longer than i thought i would be, so as soon as i left i had to go right to the doctors office. Well, when i got there, they were still having problems from the storm. Their air conditioner wasn't working, and it was seriously hot in there. Needless to say, the heat and the rushing around all morning had made my blood pressure high, so i got the "slow down, relax more" warning. On a good note, i am efacing at the normal rate, and i am 1cm dilated already. I texted Frank when i left the office to let him know, and i think it just made him more nervous! Now he knows how real this really is, and how soon it's coming on. My goal for this week now is to relax as much as possible (with the exception of Saturday, which is homecoming at the school and i will have to work all day long and probably be stressed out). Let's all think early baby thoughts together, lol!

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...