Thursday, September 25, 2008

Getting what i wished for...

Well, i knew it would happen. I hoped it wouldn't, but i knew deep down that it would. When i first got pregnant and was trying to figure everything out for September/October, all i could think was that i was going to be superwoman and work right up until the 2nd or 3rd, and then be done, and i was going to give birth on her actual due date. Well, that was all well and good back then, but now that i am 11 days away from that due date, i want her out now! But it looks very well like i might be working all next week! AHH!! I know, i should be happy...i will only be missing a few of the other sports games, and i don't have to leave my kids in the incapable hands of someone else, but i also want this baby out now! Remind me to think twice before i wish for stuff.
At least next week at work will be better. This week has been all long nights. Every night there has been a soccer game, and they've insisted on playing at 7pm, which means i won't get home until close to 10 every night. Now, every now and then, SURE, play a game at 7 on the big field under the lights...feel special. But not every night! Do these people think about what this is doing to me!!! Well, it's not really doing anything to me but keeping me from being home with my husband and doing nothing...but still! Next week there are mostly away games, so i should be able to make it home a few nights to make dinner, and actually get to eat it. Thank goodness it's Thursday and the week is almost over!

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...