Friday, September 5, 2008

Eviction notice...

This is the note i'm attaching to my belly in the morning...

My dearest "Baby Girl",
I love you with all my heart, don't get me wrong, but this is your official eviction notice. You have 30 days to get out of my belly. But don't worry, i've found you a new place to live! And the landlords are great people, if i must say so myself :)
The new place is much nicer than the one your in now. There are 3 windows that you can look out of, plush carpeting, and a nice soft bed with LOTS of room. It's a much quieter place too, and i hear the cook there is top of the line. There are lots of toys there, and lots of new people waiting for you to move in so they can come and visit. Did i mention it was much roomier than where you are now? It's definately got room for you to grow (i've heard the place your in now doesn't expand anymore...pity).
It's time to switch nests, little bird, so i'm giving you your 30 day eviction notice. Don't take this the wrong way, but, GET OUT!!

Love always,
Your current landlord

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THIS IS THE EASY WAY TO CARRY HER FOR NOW, BUT IT WILL BE WONDERFUL TO GET TO HOLD HER IN YOUR ARMS. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU AND BIP.
LYNDA GRINDSTAFF YOUR AUNT FROM TENNESSEE.

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...