Thursday, October 2, 2008

I'm still here...

Yes, that's right, i'm still here...still pregnant...still, still, still! Some days are easier to cope with than others. I guess i can say, at least it's cool outside and not as hot as it was a month or so ago. This whole pregnancy thing is a test of my patients, and i am failing miserably! I thought i was taking this whole pregnancy thing in stride, doing so well...now i am an emotional mess, and i just want the baby out right now! I'm gonna keep walking, hopefully it helps. Frank said to me last night, "Maybe it's taking her longer to arrive because you are in such good shape". Great, i never thought about that. Who would think that something that should be good for you could basically screw you in the end..great!

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...