Thursday, October 23, 2008

More today than yesterday...

It still amazes me. I know it shouldn't, but it does. Everytime i look at Madylinn's face, i love her more and more. I didn't even think it was possible to love someone so much! Don't get me wrong, i love my family and friends, i love my dogs, and i love Frank with all my heart, but there is something about this little girl that just tops everyone (don't tell Frank). The way she looks at me when she's awake, i could sweat she knows who i am. I talk to her whenever she's awake, and i sing to her too (even though its bad, she doesn't know that yet, lol). I don't know if it's still the post-pregnancy hormones or what, but i still cry everyday because i feel so lucky, what with everything i have. I have the best husband, who would do anything for me and for Mady. I have the best family and friends. I have the 2 best dogs. And now i'm blessed with the best daughter ever. I guess that makes me a sap, but i can't help it. I hope all these extra hormones go away soon, before Mady is old enough to think i'm nuts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elijah's took 3 1/2 weeks to fall off! Victoria's was 2 1/2 :-) My kids didn't care for sponge baths either, but they LOVED the tub (and still do!!). and YES your daughter DOES know your voice and scent, etc.... she lived in you for so long and they KNOW their mothers :D yay! happy to hear you are doing well!

Anonymous said...

it should be that way. it means you're a good mother.

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...