Monday, October 6, 2008

Still waiting...

Well, i'm still waiting for baby girl to make her appearance. I really think she is very very comfortable in there and not going to come out easily. She hasn't even made me think she's ready. And who could blame her i guess...it's warm, she can hear noises but nothing too too loud, it's not too bright, it's safe and it's comfortable...i wouldn't want to leave either! But listen up little one, it's time!
Today was my first day off of work. It's kinda hard to sit at home knowing that i have games going on at work and practices and all...especially when i don't have a baby to occupy my time. I did, however, manage to get a good amount of stuff done around the house, which will no doubt help me for whenever she finally decides to arrive. I went for a few walks, i decorated for Halloween, i paid some bills, i cashed some checks and i did some laundry. I think i am going to try to clean a bit more the rest of the week, along with lots and lots more walking. I'm hoping the more i walk the quicker she'll get here.
Think baby thoughts for me!

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...