Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Taunting...

So my ticker is officially taunting me...it used to be cute to look at and see what was happening with the baby and all, but now i just want to scream when i see it! I know she should be here, thanks for the constant reminder! The huge belly and constant uncomfort would have NEVER given it away.

So now i have only 3 days or less until i'm promised a baby. It feels like i'm re-counting down all over again! I guess i can handle it, i guess i've come this far. Ugh! Today, i'm going to clean off my counters in preperation for the delivery of our new stove tomorrow. Something for me to look forward to, lol. I think i'm going to clean around the house some more too. We cleaned a bit over the weekend, but i could clean a bit more just to make sure. At least it will help me pass the time, and hopefully i won't be thinking about the baby too much...yea right.

Let's go baby, it's past time!!!

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...