Sunday, February 8, 2009

My week in 3 words...



All About Mady


That's my week. Since Frank was back to work this week, it's been back to just Mady and me. We have fun though. We play games, she bounces in her jumperoo, we take baths, we go to the eye doctor's (where she proceedes to take a massive poop during my exam...wonderful). I also managed to go shopping for Mady yet again this week...twice! I got out of work early on Tuesday, so i quick ran to the mall to hit up the sales (yet i only managed to go to Bon Ton). I got some really great stuff on sale though. Then, yesterday, Frank brought Mady out to the school to watch the games with me. I had work all day. So in between games, we went to the mall (shocker there), and we managed to go to Boscovs shopping...why is it we always run into people we haven't seen in quite some time when we are in a hurry? Oh well. But we did get some really nice stuff. I still haven't gotten my Piece de Resistance, the thing i've wanted since i started all this winter sale shopping, the thing that is eluding me so well lately...a winter coat for Mady in size 12 months. I've found some really nice coats that i like alot, but they are size 24months or 2T, and the ones that are 12 months that i DO like are like $50! I know i can find one on sale cheaper than that, and afterall, i DO have until next winter for this. It won't stop me from looking though. I WILL find it, mark my words, lol.

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...